As part of the Secretary-General’s initiatives to implement the UN System Wide Gender Parity Strategy, the Department of Field Support opened six rostering exercises open to female candidates only. This effort aims to add female candidates to existing rosters, to enable UN Missions to meet their annual gender targets.
Globally, only 28% of internationally-recruited staff in UN Peace Operations are women and rosters have on average only 32% of female representation.
The UN Department of Field Support maintains rosters of qualified and available candidates to fill anticipated job openings in UN Peace Operations, special political missions, and other field operations.
- D1 Chief of Service, Political Affairs - deadline 07 April 2018
- D1 Principal Security Sector Reform Officer - deadline 07 April 2018
- D1 Chief of Service Rule of Law - deadline 07 April 2018
- D1 Chief of Mission Support - deadline 07 April 2018
- P5 Senior Corrections Officer - deadline 07 April 2018
- P5 Chief of Mission Support – deadline 07 April 2018